There is a church in the New Town of the Prague that was built in year 1351 using the famous stone for that time – sandstone, and that is dedicated to St. Jindricha and St. Kunhuty. Its name is the Church of St. Henry and St. Cunigund (Kostel svatého Jindřicha a svaté Kunhuty).
The church was surrounded by a cemetery intensively used at the times of plague. Also this church had a school.
The standalone bell-tower was built near the church in years 1472-1476.
Large reconstructions were fulfilled in 1879.