The first place where we stayed coming to Warsaw was Apartament Świętojerska 24. It is located in the street Świętojerska 24 (as seen from its name). This is only 15 minutes from the Old town of Warsaw walking by feet.
The apartment is not a hotel but a 2-rooms flat with a nice modern design and situated on the 5th floor of the old solid building. The door to the building is locked and secured by the code. There is an elevator so no need to go upstairs.
This apartment can fit up to 4 or even 5 persons. There is everything you need to spend nice time here.
The pros are:
- Very friendly staff (Maciek helped us much even with the trip organization)
- Nice location (15 minutes from the Old town)
- Convenient rooms and beds (there are even two beds)
- There are all kitchen stuffs
- Quiet place
The cons are:
- The shower tube doesn’t have door or curtain to avoid watering the floor in the bathroom
- Not good smell in the bathroom (but not too strong)
- There is not breakfast but you can cook whatever you want
The total impression is extremely positive! I would recommend this apartment and Maciek when you are in Warsaw.