Reviewing photo images from Crimea trip I found a few photos that were not processed. Those are images that I wanted to stitch into a panorama photo..
So, I just took them and started with panorama..
Here I’d like to share the simplest way to get panorama from your images. You will need:
- to download and install Hugin software that is free
- load images to this software
- adjust settings for output (you can see my settings for the example panorama)
- add control points to your images. The best result is got when you set up many points. This would help the software to stitch your panorama more accurate. These points should be set between as many images as many have common parts (objects)
- align your images basing on the control points clicking Align on the main page
- use preview to align images:
- Choose method how your panorama will be aligned. You can play with this and see what is the best for you.
- Adjust a view angle for your panorama dragging sliders.
- click Create Panorama on the main control page.
Now you got the result of Hugin software work and can use the file in Photoshop to adjust Levels, Saturation or other parameters you need.