Walking from the Castle square to the Market square in the Old town of Warsaw we have found the unusual church. This church is one of the oldest churches in Warsaw. Its name is St. John’s Archcathedral in Warsaw. This church is one of the three cathedrals of the city and is the main church of Warsaw. It is in the lists of UNESCO as a cultural significance.
St. John’s Archcathedral was built in XIV century. And it was 90% destroyed by the German army in 1944 but it was rebuilt after the war basing on a 1627 Abraham Boot drawing.