Being at Santorini we stayed in Casa Bianca in Imerovigli village (find it on booking.com). This hotel is very small. It has only 9 suites on 2 levels. We had a double room on the first floor (ground floor).
Here is a brief feedback on the hotel:
The nice things:
1. The apartment has a great design. The white buildings with white interior of the room are amazing. The flowers and grape leaves are very romantic.
Casa Bianca Double Room
Casa Bianca Entrance To Room
Casa Bianca Yard With Pool
2. Maria is so helpful and friendly! She helped us with finding nice restaurants and cafes as well as with tips for traveling between the villages. Also, she helped us with reordering our booking in the best way to save money and organized transfer from the port at the late night as well as back when we were leaving.
3. There is a small pool in the yard that is a nice feature. I was very enjoying of swimming there at evening before going to bed.
Casa Bianca Pool
4. The breakfast is served just personally to your room.
Casa Bianca Breakfast
5. The apartment is in very quiet place and has nice location with view to caldera from the roof.
The things to improve:
1. The bathroom is rather small and the curtain is not closing the bath.
2. The breakfast variety is not large although it was enough for the morning and considering it is served specially for you at the time you ask :)