The first place where we stayed coming to Warsaw was Apartament Świętojerska 24. It is located in the street Świętojerska 24 (as seen from its name). This is only 15 minutes from the Old town of Warsaw walking by feet.
The apartment is not a hotel but a 2-rooms flat with a nice modern design and situated on the 5th floor of the old solid building. The door to the building is locked and secured by the code. There is an elevator so no need to go upstairs.
Apartament Świętojerska 24 Collage
This apartment can fit up to 4 or even 5 persons. There is everything you need to spend nice time here.
The pros are:
Very friendly staff (Maciek helped us much even with the trip organization)
Nice location (15 minutes from the Old town)
Convenient rooms and beds (there are even two beds)
There are all kitchen stuffs
The cons are:
The shower tube doesn’t have door or curtain to avoid watering the floor in the bathroom
Not good smell in the bathroom (but not too strong)
There is not breakfast but you can cook whatever you want
The total impression is extremely positive! I would recommend this apartment and Maciek when you are in Warsaw.
The “Passage” hotel is an architectural memorial of Odessa. This building was built in 1898-1899. Although it stood a fire the building is very beautiful at our days. But this post is to share a vertorama of the market place inside the “Passage” hotel.
To get better experience viewing the vertorama you should open the image in full size and look scrolling from bottom to top.
Being at Santorini we stayed in Casa Bianca in Imerovigli village (find it on booking.com). This hotel is very small. It has only 9 suites on 2 levels. We had a double room on the first floor (ground floor).
Here is a brief feedback on the hotel:
The nice things:
1. The apartment has a great design. The white buildings with white interior of the room are amazing. The flowers and grape leaves are very romantic.
Casa Bianca Double Room
Casa Bianca Entrance To Room
Casa Bianca Yard With Pool
2. Maria is so helpful and friendly! She helped us with finding nice restaurants and cafes as well as with tips for traveling between the villages. Also, she helped us with reordering our booking in the best way to save money and organized transfer from the port at the late night as well as back when we were leaving.
3. There is a small pool in the yard that is a nice feature. I was very enjoying of swimming there at evening before going to bed.
Casa Bianca Pool
4. The breakfast is served just personally to your room.
Casa Bianca Breakfast
5. The apartment is in very quiet place and has nice location with view to caldera from the roof.
The things to improve:
1. The bathroom is rather small and the curtain is not closing the bath.
2. The breakfast variety is not large although it was enough for the morning and considering it is served specially for you at the time you ask :)
The Church of the Holy Apostles (Αγιοι Αποστολοι Αθηνα) is a small church located in the area of the Ancient Agora of Athens. This church was built 1000 years ago and then reconstructed. The church is very nice especially for its age.
Church Of The Holy Apostles
And if you enter the church you will see this:
Church Of The Holy Apostles – Interior
The vertorama was made using 4 images shot with ISO 1600 as the church is dark inside.